Eaton Network Engineering Training
Eaton offers a Network Engineering course geared toward utility engineers who are required to understand and design Network systems. Each day will begin at 8:00am starting on Tuesday and Thursday will conclude at noon.
- Date: September 12th – 14th, 2023
- Where: Planters Inn, Charleston SC
Registration for the Engineering Seminar is $1,195 per person and includes lunch, manual, and other associated training materials. Everyone is invited to join Eaton for dinner on Tuesday. PDH credits provided for licensed Professional Engineers if requested at time of registration. Registration will open in May 2023.
The uniqueness of operation of Network systems requires specialized training to ensure adequate equipment selection, which includes network protectors, transformers, fuses and associated equipment. Since companies expand and widen areas of responsibilities, many times, the experience gained on Network systems is lost and refresher training is required.
Expanded Course Content:
- Network 101 Overview
- Network Transformers Overview
- Network Protectors Overview
- Basic AC Electrical Theory and Vector Operations
- Applied Network Design and Application for New 480V Spot
- Equipment Sizing
- Network Protector Fuses and Thermal Damage Curve Comparisons
- Network Limiters, Cable and Termination Options
- Optional Fire Protection Considerations
- Network Protector Relay Theory and Operation Fundamentals
- All Aspects of Network Relay Operation Details
- Extensive System Level Network Analysis
- Comprehensive Spot Network Power Flow Simulation
Eaton is holding a room block with the group rate of $345.00 a night at the Planters Inn Hotel. To book a room at the group rate, please contact the Planters Inn at 843-722-2345 and reference Eaton Corporation.
122 N. Market Street
Charleston, SC 29401